Villa del Mar offers unsurpassed luxury and comfort for up to eight guests. This spacious second floor unit is located in the heart of the property and combines complete privacy with sweeping views of the designer pool, palm fringed beach, the barrier reef, and the Caribbean Sea. Special features include vaulted and recessed ceilings, stone pillars, and custom furnishings from Bali. Antiques and art celebrate Belize and her wonderful people past and present, with a tasteful combination of colonial wood panels and old bottles from the owner’s personal collection, and vibrant oil paintings from many of the country’s most renowned artists.
The master bedroom and back bedroom both have king beds while the second front bedroom boasts two queens. All are fitted with pillow top mattresses and fine linens, and have private bathrooms with stone sinks and glass showers. The front bedrooms feature glass doors, allowing guests to greet the sea each morning from the comfort of their beds while the back bedroom offers a private entrance and views of our lush gardens, mangrove forests, and the lagoon.
We welcome you to make Villa del Mar your home in Belize!
Additional features include:
- Large deck with a 180-degree view of the designer pool and Caribbean Sea with cushioned ironwood table and chairs, lounges, and sunset bar.
- Belizean mahogany and Mexican Macedonia marble throughout.
- Fully-equipped gourmet kitchen featuring granite countertops and breakfast bar, high-end stainless steel appliances and cookware, with spacious adjoining dining area that accommodates eight guests.
- Master bathroom with two marble sinks, glass shower, and large whirlpool tub and Boca Terry robes.
- 52" Sony LCD TV and DVD player in the living room and 40" Sony LCD TV in the bedroom with two queens.
- Stereo system with CD and iPod/iPhone docking station.
- Our wonderful staff, including Cove manager Carmelita along with Charlene, Christy, Beverley, Mario, and Gato who will go out of their way to provide you with true Belizean hospitality!